Monday, February 26, 2007

Real Estate Weekend

www.robsellsknoxville.com

I have had an interesting weekend. My wife and I decided to go to Atlanta to a real estate conference, but once we were there, we realized it was designed for the very first beginners. We stayed for three meetings/presentations and went to Ikea. That is a great place to get materials to stage your home if you are considering selling. It has low-priced, good quality housewares that you can leave with the home if you have a buyer in need of furniture.

I also listed my friend's house and had much interest, one low offer, but we're still working on it.

I finished painting on my rental house, that was interesting, I had never painted a foundation or thought that it would make much difference, but it really made the house POP! Photos later.

I have been participating in a really cool forum on the Get Real REI investor page. If you're interested in buying rental or investment homes it's a great starting point.

Thanks for all your interest!
Rob

No comments: